What are the Opportunities out there in Australia?
And Why are investors looking to Australia?
Here are the 8 Reasons to Invest in Australia Property
- The Australian property market has been one of the world’s most consistent property markets in the past. Since 1990s, prices have risen by around 6% per annum.
- Only 10% down payment, balance 90% on completion (T.O.P) date.
- Choice of Interest only loan instalment for Cashflow model and no age limit to apply for a loan.
- Massive savings on Stamp Duty and very attractive Investor’s Tax Incentives. Pay almost little or no tax.
- Population of 23m & a Massive Growth rate of 1.7% (2013) of a net overseas migration contributed 60% created a shortage in supply of residential homes.
- Good timing. The lowest interest rates and lowest unemployment rate & favourable currency exchange rate.
- Very Safe Legal structure and investor friendly regulations.
- Future Migration or Children’s education or Expatriate return.