Opera St Kilda Melbourne is situated on St Kilda Road, near the corner of Toorak Road abutting the suburb of South Yarra, often regarded as one of Melbourne’s most prestigious neighbourhoods. The position enjoys close proximity to the Albert Park Lake, Royal Botanical Gardens, Toorak Road and Chapel Street Shopping Precincts, Art precinct, South Yarra Station, and numerous transport routes.
Why Own Opera St Kilda Melbourne Now?
- Low entry level with Only 10% downpayment, balance deferred till completion
- Freehold Tenure situated at St Kilda Road in the heart of business district
- Located in Melbourne inner city’s most distinguish boulevard home to tourist attractions & cultural heritage. (Royal Botanic Garden., Albert Park Lake & Golf Course, Shrine of Remembrance, Melbourne. F1 Grand Prix Circuit, St Kilda Beach, Port Philip Bay, etc.
- Inner city living, yet near to Melbourne CBD, Universities, Burke Street Malls, CROWN Casino, Yarra River, Flinders Street Station, etc
- Choice of Interest only loan instalment for Nett Positive Cashflow property
- Trams right at doorsteps, Flinders Street Station just minutes walk away
- Near to Victoria University, RMIT & Melbourne University
Easy Payment Schedule
- Huge savings of up to 80%* on Stamp Duty (Only 0.4% for Vic.) and Federal Tax Incentives 7. Potential estimated 100%* Return vs Equity over 2 yrs. (12.6%)
- No Loan required until 6 mths from completion date (T.O.P)
- Can Invest and Nominate anytime with no Seller’s Stamp Duty
- Fulfil criteria as investment property now or live in for children education and future retirement home
Why Invest In Melbourne?
- ONLY 10% down, balance deferred until Completion ➡ LOW Entry level Frm S$42k+
- Your 10% Deposit is Invested in a trust account & EARN Interest ➡ Your Capital is 100% Preserved & FULLY Protected
- Steady & healthy median unit price growth of est. 5.6% p.a over last 10yrs ➡ Healthy potential Capital Appreciation
- High Transparency in transactions data ➡ Your Valuation is assured current
- Very Investor friendly Taxations Regulation ➡ Use negative equity to pay NO rental tax & minimize Tax
- Currently a Most Favourable exchange Rate ➡ AUD is almost on par with SGD
- Save est. 80% on Stamp Duty if BUY NOW ➡ Buy Offplan to save compared to est 5% SD payable at TOP
- Healthy population grown rate esp. high migrations ➡ High demand for rentals & ease of exit by sales
- Housing preference shift to apartment living ➡ More demand to rent or buy apartments
- NO LOAN required till TOP ➡ NO TDSR issue now & More time to plan & save
- INTEREST ONLY Loan ➡ Max leverage for easier cashflow
- NO AGE Cap on Loan ➡ Even a 70y.o. can get loan for 30yrs
- Huttons ONE Stop assistance Service ➡Invest with a Peace of Mind
- NO ABSD, SSD ➡ NO unnecessary payments
- Can Nominate anytime before TOP ➡ Ease of disposal & exit
- Can Sell to any 23m est. Australian Residents after TOP
Developer Earlybird Discount Expires in ...
The development address is 450 St. Kilda Road, Melbourne. St.Kilda road is Melbourne’s gateway and spine to it’s heart, the city (2.9km). Combined with elegant tree lined boulevardes, classic Architecture, Melbourne’s most exclusive boutiques and the financial heart of the city. The location provides easy access to the following key locations:
The project is located near the corner of St.Kilda Road and Arthur Street, and as such benefits from extended distance to the nearest buildings in the southern directions.
As at May 2015, in the southern direction, the building located directly adjacent is 2 storeys at the front and high. In the northenr direction, the building located directly adjacent is approximately 6 storeys high. Allowing the building to take advantage of the city views.
- South Yarra Train Station
- Flinders Street Train Station
- Multiple tram routes: 3,3a ,5,6,16,64,67 and 72– all located directly at the entry of the building on St. Kilda Road.
- Toorak Rd shopping precinct
- Chapel Street shopping precinct
- Crown Casino
- The Emporium
- Melbourne Central retail precinct
- South Melbourne market
- Melbourne University
- RMIT University
- Victoria University
- Faukner Park
- Albert Park
- Royal Botanical Gardens
- 19 levels of typical tower apartments from level 1 – 18
- Ground floor retail space.
- Multiple levels of car parking within a 4 level basement.
- Ground floor amenities: residential lobby, residential lounge, residential dining room, residential library/lounge connected to dining room and outdoor BBQ area for the use of all residents.
- Level 1 amenities: indoor swimming pool, spa and sauna and gym for the use of all residents.
- A centralised services core (consisting of 3 passenger lifts, fire stairs and a chute for garbage and recycling materials) serving all apartments.
Common amenities such as the lounge & dining rooms provide an element of everyday luxury and expansion of your apartment.
- Bates Smart have designed the residential lounge to be an inviting and user friendly space. On entry, seating groups are provided to allow people to sit down, relax, wait and/ or work. Furniture, including sofas and tables, are to be provided as part of the fit out.
- A dedicated mailroom is located directly adjacent to the residential lounge.
Ground Floor – Amenities
- Indoor dining and lounge, library, wine room. Refrigerated storage (wine fridge) can be purchased)
- Outdoor dining spaces, seating spaces and bbq areas.
First Floor – Amenities
- Indoor swimming pool
- Indoor spa
- Indoor sauna
- Indoor gym facilities
- Outdoor terrace
Opera Scenic Views
REQUEST A SHOWROOM INVITE!
Visit to showroom is by invitational only. To request for an invite, please fill up the form, and we will contact you shortly.
Official Developer Sales Team. Detailed individual Floor Plans, Payment Schedules, Early Bird Discounts, Project News & Updates are available upon request. Simply fill up the following form to stay in touch!
- Priority Unit Choice & Selection
- Early Bird Discounts
- Direct Developer Price
- Singaporeans/Permanent Residents/Foreigners are welcome
CALL or SMS +65 91898321 for Floor Plans/eBrochure/Developer’s Discount!
Register now for :
- Opera Melbourne VVIP Booking & Discounts
- Opera Melbourne VVIP Pre-launch Priority Unit Selection
- Opera Melbourne Updated Information
- Opera Melbourne Floor Plans
- Opera Melbourne Price list / Pricing