FIRST INTEGRATED PREMIER DEVELOPMENT IN BATAM
Located right at the heart of Batam’s thriving financial district, Oxley Convention City is the flagship master-planned development by reputable Singapore-listed developer Oxley Holdings Limited and PT Karya Indo Batam (KIB) set to change the way the world thinks, meets and works
- Easy commute to nearby cities like Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta and Singapore via flight and ferry
- Located along Jalan Sei Panas and Jalan Raja H. Fisabilillah in Batam’s financial district
- Batam’s first business tower with integrated convention centre
- Integrated development with a thriving ecosystem including an exclusive hotel, an exciting retail and F&B avenue, a vibrant collection of shop units and three 32-storey towers of luxurious residences
- Developed by Singapore-listed developer Oxley Holdings Limited. Oxley’s presence can be found in nine overseas market expansions – Singapore, United Kingdom, Cambodia, Malaysia, China, Myanmar, Japan, Ireland and Indonesia, with core businesses in property development and investment.
Register for Priority Booking!
Investors who wish to invest in Oxley Convention City Batam should contact our Singapore Sales Office by filling up the form below
A Global Market Within Reach
Oxley Convention City is strategically situated within Batam’s vibrant financial district, at the junction of Jalan Sei Panas and Jalan Raja H. Fisabilillah. Just a stone’s throw away from major banks such as BNI Bank and OCBC NISP, and mere minutes away from popular destinations such as the Nagoya shopping and food district, Oxley Convention City is at the heart of it all.
With strong government support and competitive investment incentives, Batam is rich with untapped potential and lucrative opportunities for local, regional and Singaporean investors.
On the cusp of exciting change, the once-sleepy fishing village is now earmarked to become a vital, economic powerhouse for Indonesia, and a catalyst for strengthening crosscountry relations with Singapore, a long-term strategic partner.
With a strategic location in the straits of Malacca, in one of the busiest international shipping lanes, Batam enjoys a flourishing economic and business climate due to its attractive investment environment and close ties with Singapore. After becoming a free trade zone as part of the Batam Indonesia Free Zone Authority (BIFZA), Batam metamorphosed into the richest and fastest growing region in Indonesia
As a catalyst for Indonesia, Batams embraces cross-country relations with Singapore, a long-term strategic partner. With strong government support and very competitive investment incentives, Batam is also rich with untapped potential and lucrative opportunities for all investors.
13 REASONS TO INVEST IN BATAM NOW!
- Biggest City In The Riau Islands : Province Of Indonesia
- Total Population : 1.04 Million Locals With Over 3,000 Expats
- Main Language Spoken : Bahasa Indonesia With English, Mandarin And German Also Used By Expats
- Key Economic Industries: Tourism, Utilities, Shipping, Finance, Industrial, Manufacturing, Global Trade
- A Popular Tourist Destination Known For Its Shopping Malls, Spa Resorts, And White Sandy Beaches
- A Well-Connected Transportation Hub : With Hang Nadim International Airport, Six Ferry Terminals, Four Seaports And A Future Island-Wide Monorail Network
- One Of The Main Indonesian Recipients Of The Largest Share Of Intra-Asean Foreign Direct Investment (Fdi) Inflows
- Part Of Free Trade Area : With Singapore And Johor Bahru, With No Value Added Tax And No Import/export Duties On Goods
- The Future Batam-Bintan Bridge : Will Open Up New Opportunities And Greater Connectivity Between The Two Cities
- Strong Governmental Support With Competitive Incentives And Low Tariffs
- One-Stop Policy For Seamless Investment Procedures
- Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement With 51 Countries
- Generalised System Of Preferences (GSP) : With 28 Donor Countries