Book Your VVIP Appointment Immediately!
SMS or Call +65 9189 8321
ICONIC FREEHOLD GUARANTEED
Discover Why This RARE GEM Is Now The MOST Sought After
Investment Property In Phnom Penh, Cambodia
And How You Can Own One Condo In This ICONIC Development With Just USD 111K…
You Must Hurry, Only Limited Choice Units Left.
Why The Bridge at Cambodia is a GREAT INVESTMENT for you!
- You get a 18% Guaranteed Rental Return over 3 years by developer and up to 39% over 6 years, much higher than Singapore and many Asia properties.
- This is PERFECT for you and Savvy Investors from Singapore – There is absolutely NO ABSD and NO TDSR. And you get an Easy Exit strategy where there is no SSD, no Capital Gain Tax and NO minimum holding period.
- The Bridge Cambodia is slated to be the “Marina Bay Sands” of Cambodia, with its ICONIC TWIN-TOWERED SKYSCRAPER, located at the heart of Phnom Penh, near the LARGEST AEON MALL, next to Embassies and the upcoming Shangri-La Hotel (also developed by Oxley). This is exactly similar to investing in a property in Orchard Road right at the beginning of its development.
- Developed by Oxley Holdings, an international and highly reputable Singapore developer, SGX main-board listed, SGD$ 2 billion capitalization and has successfully launched 20 projects (almost all sold out).
THE BRIDGE is a big development project announced for Phnom Penh as a joint venture between Singapore Oxley Holdings and Cambodia World Bridge Land, to construct an iconic twin-towered skyscraper, which will serve as a welcoming point for tourists and investors coming to Cambodia after ASEAN integration in 2015.
Standing a proud 45 storey tall in the heart of Phnom Penh, The Bridge is the ICON of the district. This majestic development occupies a land area of 10,090sqm and consists of a five storey retail podium with two distinct tower blocks interlinked by two skybridges to offer access to all that the development has to offer. The Bridge is surrounded by Australia Embassy, Russia Embassy, Singapore Embassy, 5 Star Hotels with Casino and Tourist chill out areas. The Bridge face the iconic Mekong River and Diamond Island (Cambodia “Marina Bay Sands”).
According to the Phnom Penh Post Oxley Holdings general manager Chinh Chiat Kwong said that his company would start building the twin towers in April & are expected to take three to four years to complete. Meanwhile, amid concerns in some quarters that too many large-scale property projects are under way, Oxley Holdings’ Kwong said he was not concerned about competition. According to Kwong, the principle issue was building to Singaporean construction standards while incorporating traditional Khmer architectural themes.
Why The Bridge Cambodia?
Heart of the City
Superb Prime Location
- Tourist Hub
- Surrounded by popular eateries
Within Walking Distance To / From
- Shangri-la Hotel (also developed by Oxley)
- Nagaworld Casino & Hotel – most luxurious in Cambodia
- Hotel Sofitel
- Toyoko Inn Hotel
- Embassy of Australia
- Embassy of Russia Federation
- Cambodia Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Cambodia National Assembly
- AEON Mall (highly popular in many countries, from Japan)
- Dreamland Entertainment & Amusement Park
- Zaman International School (a well-known international school in Cambodia)
- Upcoming Lifestyle Club
Book Your Complimentary VVIP Appointment Now. Limited Slots Left
Offices in Demand in Phnom Penh
- SOHO units, 98% SOLD (Updated 1 Jun ’15)
- Demands of offices MUCH HIGHER than supplies available – many foreign investors opening up businesses in Phnom Penh
- Most Grade A offices are leasehold in Cambodia, The Bridge SOHO units are FREEHOLD
- SOHO units for the SAME PRICE OF residential-only units
- High ceiling of 3.6 m
- Profile of buyers: Doctors, Lawyer firms, IT firms, Accounting firms and various start-ups
- Multiple SOHO units can be combined to form 1 unit
Guaranteed Rental Return – 18% over 3 years by Oxley!
- 6% GUARANTEED Rental Return for 3 years by Oxley Holdings from TOP (Year 2018 – Year 2021)
- After 3 years, option to renew for another 3 years at 7% per annum
- Phnom Penh occupancy average 85 to 90% commanding average rental return of 10% based on market data today
Deferred Payment Schedule
- Submit signed Reservation Agreement with copy of NRIC & passport, and SGD$1,400 (equivalent to US$1,000). Reservation Fee payable to “OXLEY INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS PTE LTD”
- Purchaser has to sign SPA within 14 days of reservation & pay 20% of purchase price less US$1,000
- Progressive payments:
- 1 Jun 2015 – 10%
- 1 Dec 2015 – 10%
- 1 Jun 2016 – 10%
- Balance 50% payable upon handover of unit. Easy on the pocket, pay balance 50% upon TOP 2018! Financing available by Oxley-World Bridge Specialised Bank