New Upcoming Luxurious High Rise Condominium in Phnom Penh 2015
Why The Peak Cambodia?
- Minutes walk from Phnom Penh’s Largest AEON Mall
- Minutes walk from upcoming Shangri-La Hotel in 2018
- Minutes walk from The Bridge Cambodia Prime Offices & Commercial
- Minutes walk to Nagaworld 1 & upcoming Nagaworld 2
- 2 minutes drive to Business Convention Centres in Diamond Island
10 Reasons to Invest in Phnom Penh Cambodia Now
- Political stability. In recent years the ASEAN member’s sociopolitical scene has dramatically improved, and now enjoys positive leadership and governance under Prime Minister Hun Sen
- 100% Property Ownership for Foreigners. Foreigners are allowed to own apartments and condominium units, but not land eg. ground floor of buildings. The new foreign ownership law was approved by King Norodom Sihamoni in May 2010
- Macroeconomic Stability. Cambodia’s developing economy has an anticipated high-growth outlook with about 7% growth rate year on year
- Low Inflation
- Stable Exchange Rate
- Investment Incentives. One of the lowest Property Tax in the world with only 0.1% per annum
- Full Ownership. Foreign investors for condominiums holds a Strata Title under the new Hard Title System; recognised by the Cambodian Government
- Fluidity. Money can be easily transferred into or out of the country
- Young Demographic & Workforce. With a national average age of 24.1 years, its labour force offers another 30 years of productivity.
- Increased Foreign Direct Investments. China being one of the biggest investors in Phnom Penh City, followed by Japan, Korea, Taiwan and Malaysia Small Medium Enterprises entering into the new market to tap on opportunities to expand their reach.
The Peak Cambodia
Rising 55 storeys into the sky. The Peak Cambodia is an oasis of luxury in the clouds. A whole new level of living comes into being as the choicest picks of residences, shops, restaurants, offices and the prestigious Shangri-La Hotel come together in an integrated mixed-use development like no other.
Sharing the same desired address as the Shangri-La Hotel is a mark of distinction, and all its classy restaurants, bars and ballrooms are at your disposal.
The Peak Cambodia comes clad in stylish bronze, a definite colour of luxury. the two towers comprising about 500 units each are paragons of dynamic architecture, specially crafted to bring out the finest of the site and its surroundings.
With the luxurious Shangri-La Hotel next door, you will enjoy world-class services amidst tranquil surroundings, coupled with inspirational architecture and design. From the finest dining to business lounges and spa experiences, it will ensure that every palate is pampered.
Right in the heart of Phnom Penh City, The Peak Cambodia faces the River Esplanade, standing at the crossroads of the city.
Time is precious, and so is this location, for a mere minutes’ walk is all that is needed to get to AEON Mall and Naga World, as well as the National Assembly building, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Australian Embassy.
The Independence Monument and the main Preah Sihanouk Boulevard are also a short drive away.
Singapore Developers' Earlybird Discounts Expires in ...
The Peak Cambodia offers 5 levels of retail excitement at your doorstep with specialty shops, chic culinary restaurants and exciting entertainment spots to top it off, not to mention more of such fine experiences in surrounding malls to satisfy your shopping desires and daily conveniences.
The Peak Cambodia offers five levels of retail excitement at your doorstep with specialty shops, chic culinary restaurants and exciting entertainment spots to top it off, not to mention more of such fine experiences in surround malls to satisfy your shopping desires and daily conveniences.
Islands of bliss in the sky, the two landscaped sky decks on levels 13A and 55 create a unique private world of lush greenery and sparkling blue pools. The experience of recreation is complete with stunning views all around.
At Level 13A, stay in the pink of health at the gym. Organise a gathering with friends or family at the BBQ Pavilion, Poolside Lounge or Function Rooms. Pamper and relax at the Steam Rooms to elevate your sensory experience.
On Level 55, immerse in sheer indulgence on facilities crafted for your pleasure. Bask in the sun on the pool deck, wash your cares away in the jacuzzi, or be mesmerised by the breathtaking city view in the infinity pool.
Take the spiral stairs down to the Sky Gym or the Sky Lounge with the beautiful scenery as your backdrop as you work our or take in a leisurely moment.
Space truly comes alive in residences designed with an eye on beauty. A clean and modern style excites sophistication yet fosters a sense of intimacy.
Enhanced with spacious balconies, home becomes a destination in itself.