Wilburn Basin Manchester. Located At The Castlefield, The Heart Of Manchester ‘- Enriched With Museums, Artists’ Studios, Performance Spaces And A Commercial Business. Located In Between The Two Largest Financial Centres Of Manchester – Spinningfields And Mediacity UK. Within 10 Mins Walking Distance To The Central Business District Areas Of Spinningfields And Beetham Tower
Register Appointment First!
Wilburn Basin Showflat Is Offsite & Is Open On Appointment Basis Only. Register Your Interest In The Form Below For Viewing. Click +65 91898321 to Check if Showflat Is Available To Avoid Disappointment!
Summary | Wilburn Basin Factsheet
- Project Name : Wilburn Basin Manchester
- Country : Manchester, United Kingdom
- Address : Wilburn Street, Manchester, M5 4RS
- Brief : Completed Development with 106 apartments, Total of 9 Floors
- Tenure : 250 years
- Total Units : 109 units
- Estimated T.O.P : Completed October 2017
About | The Wilburn Basin Team
- Developer : Renaker
- Appointed Marketing Agency : Propnex Pte Ltd
- 20% Downpayment : Exchange within 28 Days from Booking Date
- 80% : Completion within 60 days from Exchange Date
- Financing Available upon Request (subjected to bank approval)
- Newly Completed With Immediate Returns : Units Are Tenanted : Buy With Tenancy
- Price From*£2xxk* Only
- Potentially Surrounded With Upcoming Castlefield Regeneration Projects
- Minutes Walk To City Centre, Shopping And Commercial Districts
- Fully Equipped With Designer Fittings
- Close Proximity To Uni Of Manchester And University Of Salford
- Facilities Like No Other – Includes Secure Parking, Fitness Suite, Cinema Room And 24/7 Concierge
- Financing Available
Within Driving Distance
Within Driving Distance
- Spinningfields : 6 mins
- Deansgate : 6 mins
- University of Manchester : 7 mins
- MediaCity UK : 7 mins
- Manchester Arndale : 10 mins
- University of Salford : 12 mins
Within Walking Distance
Within Walking Distance from Wilburn Basin
- Sainsbury’s : 1 min
- Trinity Islands : 5 mins
- Spinningfields : 10 mins
- Deansgate : 13 mins
Wilburn Basin Manchester
Review | About Wilburn Basin
Wilburn Basin offers an unrivalled opportunity as a high quality, riverside community within walking distance of Manchester’s central business district and its excellent array of shops and leisure facilities.
The development offers accommodation in four distinct buildings, ranging in height from eight to twenty one storeys, setting a new benchmark for combining city centre living with high quality facilities and private amenity space.
Located on the left bank of the River Irwell, the historic boundary of the cities of Manchester and Salford, the apartments lie just 600m from the £1.5bn Spinningfields business district and across the river from the new St John’s Quarter and Trinity Islands Development.
Wilburn Basin Review | Potential Growth & Surroundings
Wilburn Basin & Castlefield will be transformed into the heart of Manchester with the planning approval granted for the £1.3 billion Trinity Islands Redevelopment plan
This neighbourhood will be a high-street & town square to Castlefield residents including those at Wilburn Basin. A new transportation hub on Water Street and a six-star hotel are also in feasibility discussions.
With constant regeneration in Manchester city centre and ever growing expectations of a huge influx of professional white collar workforce into the city, we continue to see bold and innovative developments obtaining planning permission. The most anticipated and high profile development in the city is the £1.3bn mixed-use redevelopment scheme by Allied London, which was recently granted planning permission. Once fully developed, this scheme will further cement Castlefield as the most premium residential area in Manchester city centre.
Situated right across from Wilburn Basin, within 5 minutes’ walk, will be a brand new sophisticated neighbourhood serving the Castlefield community with amazing facilities including:
- A Farmer’s Market Shops
- A new Metrolink station
- Trendy Cafes, Bars, Restaurants
- A Five-Star Hotel
- Riverside Walkway connecting Castlefield to the CBD of Spinningfields
- Green Park spaces
- A Community Art Gallery and Premier Educational Facility
- Boat Club for the University of Manchester
- Sports pitches, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a gym, spa and dance studios