Total Debt Servicing Ratio (TDSR) is a tool that financial lenders use as a rule of thumb to give a preliminary assessment of whether a potential borrower is already in too much debt. More specifically, this ratio shows the proportion of gross income that is already spent on housing-related and other similar payments.
Leverage on the FREE TDSR Loan Calculator on the right to receive an estimation on your affordability for your next property investment.
What Will You Receive?
Calculations Results via Email
- Applicable Variable Income (after 30% haircut)
- Total Applicable Income
- TDSR Amount (60%)
- Balance Income Applicable for Loan
- Income-Weighted Average Age
- Loan Tenure
- Estimated Affordable Mortgage Loan
Property Recommendations For You
- List of Residential Properties in Singapore
- List of Overseas Properties
Insights, Updates, Market Watch & Trends
- Comparative Market Analysis
- Rental Yield data
- Capital Appreciation data
- FREE Seminars on Market Updates