Why Buy a New Condo – Singapore? Why Buy New Condo Launches?
Here are the top reasons why you should buy Singapore New Condominium Launches direct from the Property Developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in the resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit – but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hotcakes! (for old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in Brand New Condition
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your home from scratch
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties)
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit/ T.O.P for moving in is typically at least 3 to 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011).
Check out New Singapore Condominiums for Sale
Engage a professional accredited Singapore Property Agent (Real Estate Salesperson) to book your new condominium and get the best price for your property.