Seasons Avenue at Hanoi by CapitaLand Vietnam. Leverage on 1st Mover Advantage to Book Your Unit Now at New Launch Price from SGD170,000 for spacious 2 Bedroom Apartments
Exclusive One, Two, Three Bedroom apartments situated close proximity to Hanoi’s financial business district; Live and Own a unit from only SGD170,000 for 2 Bedrooms and SGD240,000 for 3 Bedrooms unit
Why Seasons Avenue Hanoi by CapitaLand?
- Property Price so much Cheaper than HCMC! = Huge Potential Upside for Investors in Capital City of Vietnam = Lower Entry Point + Profit in Future as it inches up to benchmark with HCMC rising property prices!
- Ha Dong District attracts Buyers by its Location + Affordable Prices = Larger Access to Secondary Markets because of Affordability!
- Ha Dong District well supported by Comprehensive & Synchronised Infrastructure Development! = Plans in Place to Make this District to a Thriving & Growing District = Adds Value to Investors’ Property to it Growing Well Establishments!
- Current Rental Yield 4% to 5% per year with 2 Bedroom fetching up to USD 900 per month! = Earn Passive Income + Make Your Money Work Harder for You!
- Owner Occupied 77% vs 23% Tenanted for CapitaLand Hanoi Property = Strong Domestic Market = Safe Entry & Exit for Investors!
- Foreign Tenants make up to 60%, mostly Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Singaporeans & Westerners! = Strong Tenant Market & Mix because of Hanoi’s Emerging Economy owning to Businesses tapping on Opportunities!
- Surrounded with Amenities eg Big C Shopping Mall, CGV Cinema, Coopmart Supermarket, Hospitals and Schools = Well Established Area to Start Up Families = High Demand for Such Accessibility!
- 1.5km away from Metro Line = Interconnected with residents who travel to work at Old & New CBD with Superb Convenience
- Wide Array of 60 modern and unique facilities = Easier to Rent/Sell because tenants/buyers seek out better lifestyle and value out from their renting/buying dollar!
- Quality of Project is Top Notch, with many innovative facilities – very rare in Hanoi! = Very Suitable for Upcoming and Growing Population especially “Viet Kieus” segment which are used to modern living lifestyle! = High Demand for Quality Project like Seasons Avenue!
- Award Winning Project : BCA Greenmark, Asia Pacific Property Awards 2016 & Vietnam Property Award 2016 = Talk of the Town Project, Everybody Knows!
- International Singapore Reputable Developer CapitaLand, 40% owned by Singapore Government + more than 20 years of experience in Vietnam = Invest with Confidence with Temasek’s Due Diligence & Experience in Vietnam Markets!
Seasons Avenue Hanoi Factsheet
Where : CT-09, Co Ngua, Mo Lao, New Urban Area, Mo Lao Ward, Ha Dong District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Developer : Joint venture between CapitaLand and Hoang Thanh. The project is also has investment from GIC & Mitsubishi Estate Asia at Fund Level
Tube/MRT Connectivity : Proximity to Ha Dong Metro Line; connecting to the old and New Central Business District. Bus Rapid Transit BRT system covering 22 stops to nearby vicinity
Number of units : Total 1300 units comprising:
- Only Summer Suites Tower Available
- 2 bedroom apartments (143 units)
- 3 bedroom apartments (143 units)
Expected Completion / TOP : 30 June 2018
Easy Payment Schedule
- Booking Now with just S$2,000!
- Sign SPA within 14 days of Deposit : 10%
- 30 September 2016 : 10%
- 31 December 2016 : 10%
- 30 June 2017 : 10%
- 31 December 2017 : 10%
- Handover 30 June 2018 : 45%
- Pink Book : 5%
Seasons Avenue Hanoi Price
Invest in Seasons Avenue Hanoi by CapitaLand: Strategic Location in Ha Dong District, South West of Hanoi by Quality Developer. Leverage on the 1st Movers’ Advantage with VVIP Pricing!
Developer's Earlybird Discount Expires in
Seasons Avenue Hanoi Location
Many Reasons to Invest in Seasons Avenue Hanoi by CapitaLand Now!
- At the border of Ha Dong district and the city’s new Central Business District. Seasons Avenue is located at Mo Lao NUA; 10km to old CBD and 4km to new CBD.
- Highly connected by well established road network. Two main access to Mo Lao NUA; from Nguyen Trai Street and from Le Van Luong highway.
- Within 10 minute stroll, proximity Big C shopping mall, CGV cinema, Coopmart supermarket and 103 Military Hospital.
- Within close proximity (1 km) to educational establishments such as Hanoi University, Hanoi Architectural University.
- Leverage on the infrastructural development of Ha Dong district, scheduled for completion in late 2016
- Cat Linh – Ha Dong Metro line spans an approximate distance of 14km, connecting the old and the new CBD -> residents can access to various parts of the city more convenient than ever
- Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) system covering 22 stops of smaller distance interval-> residents can always hop on and off the bus for a short ride to the nearby vicinity
Developer's Earlybird Discount Expires in
About Seasons Avenue Hanoi
Seasons Avenue is located strategically at the border of Ha Dong district and the city new CBD. Segregated from the buzz of the business district, yet enjoying the increasingly developed infrastructures of Mo Lao and Ha Dong, Seasons Avenue captures the hearts of modern families looking for green and reclusive living space in the midst of the bustling city. Just within 10 minute stroll, one can find Big C shopping mall, CGV cinema, Coopmart supermarket and 108 Military Hospital.
In addition, Seasons Avenue will potentially leverage on the comprehensive and synchronized infrastructural development of Ha Dong district, from the Metro line Cat Linh – Ha Dong to the Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) system. As part of the Urban Metropolitan Railway System which consists of 6 lines, Cat Linh – Ha Dong Metro line spans an approximate distance of 14km, with 12 stops, connecting the old and the new CBD.
Scheduled for completion in late 2016, with daily operation from 5am to 10pm (including public holiday), this Metro line will serve as an alternative transport option for Seasons Avenue residents, rendering access to various parts of the city more convenient than ever. At the same time, the BRT system complements the Metro line perfectly by covering 22 stops of smaller distance interval.
With the BRT stop located just about 800m away from Seasons Avenue, residents can always hop on and off the bus for a short ride in the nearby vicinity. No longer an inaccessible part of the city, Ha Dong district has risen to become the fastest growing urban area in Hanoi, attracting thousands of households each year, and in turn, spurring on further development of infrastructure.
Given the aforementioned enhancement in terms of connection, accessibility and amenities of Mo Lao NUA and Ha Dong district as a whole, Seasons Avenue promises a heavenly living oasis in the heart of thriving urbanization.